The tour starts with a visit to the main Greek port of Piraeus
, passing by the most important points of the city (City Hall, picturesque yachts harbour of Microlimano etc). Following the principal aveneus and passing by Temple of Olympian Zeus
, Panathenaic Stadium
, Tomb of the unknown soldier
, Athens Trilogy
(Academy of Athens, Old University of Athens, National Library), Lycabettus Hill
(short stop) we arrive at Plaka
Short pleasant walk through the old unique Athens city to one of the popular tavernas for dinner with live Greek music and Greek folk dances.
No entrance fees on this tour.
No special notes needed on this tour
- Our prices are much better in comparison to those of the big tour operators, because we are ourselves the tour operator and we do not use third party providers.
- The area around the Syntagma Square (changing of the guards) can become quite crowded, especially during the peak travel months, so be aware of your surroundings and keep your belongings close to you.
- Do not accept ‘gifts’ from street vendors approaching tourists. They may offer you roses, but if choose you accept, you will be expected to pay or give a tip for them.
- For your safety inside the vehicle, drivers provide commentary only when it is deemed safe to do so while driving. When your driver must concentrate during difficult driving conditions, please refrain from any distracting behavior as your safety during the tour is our top priority.
- Your Driver will drop you off as close to the sites as legally possible and in accordance to the Municipality and Traffic laws of Athens.
- Our service is solely confirmed when the potential customer has received and email confirming services along with the details of the tour. If the confirmation email is not received than please conclude that the service has not been confirmed. We suggest you contact us immediately for further clarification.